Relocation Resources

Forsyth County

Local Utility Companies and Service Providers

We want to make your move to Forsyth County as easy as possible. That's why we work hard to create relevant area pages full of resources to assist you in relocating. On this page, take a look at local utility and service providers throughout the communities of Forsyth County. Looking for something more specific? Take advantage of our business directory to search for professionals in the area.

Sink running water.

Utility Providers

Water, Sewer, and Trash

Winston-Salem: City of Winston-Salem
Belews Creek: Belews Creek Public Works
Clemmons: Clemmons Public Works
Colfax: Greensboro Public Works
East Bend: Town of East Bend
Germanton: Town of Walnut Cove
High Point: High Point Public Works
Kernersville: Kernersville Public Services
King: King Public Utilities
Lewisville: Lewisville Public Works
Lexington: Lexington Public Works
Mocksville: Town of Mocksville                                                                                                                                                                                                North Davidson County:  Davidson Water - Garbage                                                                                                                                                                     Pfafftown: City of Winston-Salem
Rural Hall: Town of Rural Hall
Tobaccoville: The Village of Tobaccoville
Walkertown: City of Winston-Salem
Wallburg: City of Winston-Salem
Walnut Cove: Town of Walnut Cove
Yadkinville: Public Works Department


Duke Energy — 800.777.9898

Energy United — (800) 522-3793

Piedmont Electric — (877) 999-3394

Oil and Natural Gas

Piedmont Natural Gas — (800) 752-7504

Quality Oil - 336-721-9535

Cable, TV, and Phone Service

Spectrum (Time Warner Cable) — 1-877-906-9121 (N.Davidson County: 1-855-261-7300)

Verizon — 1 (800) 922-0204

AT&T — 1 (800) 331-0500 (N.Davidson County: 1-888-777-2454)

Sprint — 866-866-7509

Windstream Communications — (800) 347-1991

Doctors clipboard with stethoscope and pen.

Emergency Contacts

Fire/Police/Ambulance — 911

Forsyth County Sheriff – (336) 727-2112

North Carolina State Highway Patrol — (919) 733-7952 or *HP 

Rely on Forsyth Realty as Your Area Expert

When it comes to relocating, you need a team of local experts you can trust. By choosing to work with Forsyth Realty, you're enlisting the help of a professional team of Forsyth County realtors who will stop at nothing to make your move as easy as possible. Connect with us today to access additional relocation resources for Forsyth County.

We'd Love To Chat!

By giving us your phone number and email address, you are giving Forsyth Realty Group permission to contact you via email or phone.